Enhance Beauty & Aesthetics
*Always Check our social media sites our follow this link : Special Offers for our latest special offers*
Lips 0.5ml £100 - £130.00
Lips 1.0ml £180.00 - £210.00
Nasolabial / Marionette Lines 1.0ml £180 - £210
Tear Trough (under-eye treatment) £300
Rhinoplasty (non-surgical nose correction) £300
Cheek & Jawline Sculpting (0.5ml each side) £180 - £210
Cheek & Jawline Sculpting (1.0ml each side) £300 - £350
Chin Sculpting & Rehydration Treatments 1.0ml £225
Profhilo £220 Each Treatment (2 Recommended)
*Price Variations depend on brand of product used*
WRINKLE RELAXING TREATMENT
Area's : Forehead / Frown Lines / Bunny Lines / Crows Feet / Gummy Smile / Brow Lift / Down-Turned mouth /Teeth Grinding
1 Area: £99.00 2 Areas: £175.00 3 Areas: £199.00
Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Treatment
Neck Lift £190.00
Nefertiti Neck Lift (Jawline, Mouth Corners, Chin & Neck Bands) £350
Hyperhidrosis (Anti-sweat) £350.00
Kenalog Treatment - Lasts up to 6 Months £60
B12 Injections £35
Lipotropic B12 Injections £35
Vitamin C Injections £35
Vitamin D Injections £35
Biotin Injections for Hair & Nails Restoration and Strength
FAT DISSOLVING TREATMENT
Chin / Small Area £90
Large Area £120
PRP FACIAL (Vampire Facial)
PRP HAIR RESTORATION
EYELASH GROWTH TREATMENT
IV WELLNESS DRIPS
BB GLOW FACIAL
Long lasting pigmented microneedling facial treatment to even out skin tone.
PLASMA LIFT SKIN TIGHTENING TREATMENT
Upper Eye-Lid £150
Lower Eye-Lid £150
Crows Feet £150
Forehead inc Glabella £150
Bottom Lip & Chin Lines £150
Top Lip £150
Belly Button Area £150
Special Offer : For each treatment selected in addition to your first treatment in the tier 1 Section, you will receive a £50 reduction*. I.e. Upper, Lower & Crows = £350 instead of £450
Brow lift £100
Nasolabial Fold (Nose to mouth) £100
Ear Creases £100
Special Offer : For each treatment selected in addition to your first treatment in the tier 2 Section, you will receive a £25 reduction*. I.e. Brow, Glabella & Ear = £250 instead of £300
Marionette Lines Starting at* £100
Jowl Lift Starting at* £200
Neck Lift Starting at* £200
Decolletage Starting at* £150
Stomach Skin Lift Starting at* £200
Mole / Wart Removal £25 Each-one
Skin Tag Blemish Removal £35 for up to 5 Tags /Blemishes removed
Skin Tag Blemish Removal £50 for up 10 Tags /Blemishes removed
Scar Reduction Starting at* £25
*All Tier 3 Fibroblast services require individual assessment to grade the level of treatment required to the area. Final costs can only be advised after this has taken place.
Face £65 (inc. intense HA & Collagen mask)
Neck £65 or £35 if booked together with Face
Face £65 (inc. intense HA & Collagen mask)
Neck £65 or £35 if booked together wit Face.
Scalp Stimulation (hair regeneration) £60
Neck £60 or £30 if booked together with a Face treatment
Décolletage Starting at* £50
Stretch Mark Reduction Starting at* £50
Cellulite Reduction Starting at* £50
*Special Offer: For every 4 Dermaroller treatments booked, you will receive a 5th Treatment Free - can be a combination of Dermarolling & Dermaplaning.
* Our experienced Aesthetic Practitioner is fully trained to an advanced level, certified and insured to carry out each treatment offered at Enhance and our guest clinic locations. Additionally our practitioner holds the following beauty therapy qualifications: NVQ Level 2 & Level 3 and VTCT Level 4.
Patient safety is our highest priority and we can always assure you that every treatment is carried out with strict hygiene standards observed. All of our products used are responsibly sourced from genuine stockists and we operate in conjunction with a registered nurse or doctor prescriber.
* A non-refundable booking fee of £20.00 is required to secure an appointment. We will credit this same amount off your final invoice if treatment is carried out.
* Online consultations are free
*All prices that are noted as Starting at* are subject to consultation and depending on the size of the area being treated, prices will vary.
*No repeat treatments are included in these prices
* Moles can only be removed after they have been checked by your GP. All Moles / Warts / Lesions etc.. are removed entirely at your own risk.
* Medical grade numbing cream is used to minimise discomfort but some treatments can be uncomfortable. Any discomfort is tolerable and you are advised to follow the advice given pre & post treatment.
* Treatments may need to be carried out at more than one appointment to minimise any discomfort.