The ultimate #fivestar facial is now available at Enhance Clinic UK!
Customisable to all skin types | Fantastic Results | Celebrity Favourite
Get the ultimate #fivestarfacial treatment with our advanced multi-technology facial device for treating anti-ageing, congestion and dull or pigmented skin.
3D HydrO2 combines the benefits of two of the most sought-after facials in the UK along with five additional technologies to give you glowing, brighter, more youthful looking skin.
With 3 bespoke facials available, we've got all of your skin concerns covered!
1) CLEAR SKIN (Deluxe 1hr / Express 30 mins): Best for treating congested skin, redness and can be suitable for younger skin. Results can include a smoother complexion and a reduction in congestion & redness.
2) TIME DEFENCE (Deluxe 1hr / Express 30 mins): Best for treating fine lines, wrinkles & sun damaged skin. Results can include a reduction in fine lines & wrinkles, firmer skin & a glowing complexion.
3) BRIGHTENING (Deluxe 1hr / Express 30 mins): Best for treating sun damaged skin, pigmentation and a dull complexion. Results can include a glowing complexion, reduction in sun damage & pigmentation.
(depending on selected)
Up to 10 days
Back To work
Risk & Complications
Minimal some Redness and dry skin may occur. Acne may worsen temporarily as the skin purges impurities
Duration Of Results
4-6 Weeks, depending on skin state. For more complex issues such as acne a course of regular treatments may be required.
How Does It Work ?
THE PROCESS (Depending on selected facial)
1. Hydro peel/deep cleanse: uses a combination of three solutions to cleanse and smooth the skin using an AHA based solution. It hydrates and nourishes the skin using an RHOligopeptide- 1 and Acetyl Hexapeptide base. Bacteria and inflamed skin is improved using a BHA based solution.
2. Exfoliation/oxygenation: creates “the Bohr effect”, allowing oxygen to be drawn into the skin. The active ingredients used are kojic acid and retinol, which result in a hydrating and brightening effect.
3. Oxygenation: this spray creates a venturi effect, breaking down the molecules within the product to encourage skin hydration.
4. Electro ion – skin lifting: this treatment uses electroporation to increase the absorbency of the cell for product penetration. This, in turn, revitalises and wakes up dull and lifeless skin.
5. Skin tightening: radiofrequency technology is used to increase collagen reproduction in mature skin. Skin tightening is ideal for incorporating into an anti-ageing facial.
6. Hydration: ultrasound technology is used for product infusion. This treatment can be used alongside the 3D-Professional Solutions Time Defence Expression skincare range for anti-ageing and hydration around areas where fine lines and wrinkles are likely to appear. 3D Solutions masks can also be used.
7. Fire and ice: the “fire” represents the heat element during treatment. Using this applicator, heat is incorporated into the beginning of the facial protocol to open the pores, increase blood supply and aid product infusion. The “cryo facial” uses cooling technology, chilling the skin down to 5˚C. This is used at the end of the facial to decrease the blood supply, giving a tightening effect and sealing in the infused products. This also helps to reduce any erythema following treatment.
Clear Skin (Deluxe 1hr)
Clear Skin (Express 30 mins)
Time Defence (Deluxe 1hr)
Time Defence (Express 30 mins)
Brightening Deluxe (1hr)
Brightening (Express 30 mins)
1 x Treatment
3 x Treatment Package
£250 Save £20
£250 Save £20
£250 Save £20
Regular Treatments are recommended for best results
How many treatments are recommended? This treatment works more effectively if it is carried out regulary, especially if you are targetiing an issue such as acne. BUT..... one-off treatments are also extremley effective and yeild great results with supersoft skin.
Is there any 'downtime' after treatment? You will possibly experience pinkness in the skin this may last for up to three days. Very rarely, mild bruising can also occur. Your skin may feel slightly dry, your therapist will recommend hydrating products and SPF for you to use at home
Am I suitable for this treatment? This treatment can be suitable for most clients and every skin type aged 18 yrs+. *subject to consultation
How does the treatment feel? Although these facials are more intense than a traditional facial, it is very relaxing. But be advised... you might get a bit damp from the hydration infusing!
What results can I expect? Depending on the type of facial provided, results can include : Reduced Congestion / Acne, Fine Line & Wrinkle Reduction, Glowing / Plump skin, Skin Tone Improvement. *individual results may vary*
How do I prepare and what is the aftercare? Pre-Treatment one week prior -Apply anti-viral cream if prone to cold sores. 3 days before -Stop using ‘active’ skincare (ie. AHA, BHA, Retinol (Vitamin A)). -Avoid direct sun exposure. -Avoid use of aftershaves and perfumes on treatment area Post Treatment: - Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours -Use SPF30+ sunscreen. -Avoid active skincare for 3–5 days after treatment. -No swimming for 24 hours -Face masks should be disposed of and not reused. -Drink plenty of water.
How many treatments are recommended? Three sessions over the desired area is what we recommend.
Is there any 'downtime' after treatment? You will possibly experience pinkness in the skin and a slight swelling; this may last for up to three days. Ocassionally, mild bruising can also occur. Your skin may feel slightly dry, your therapist will recommend hydrating products and SPF for you to use at home
Am I suitable for this treatment? This treatment can be suitable for everyone and every skin type aged 18 yrs+. *subject to consultation
How does the treatment feel? During treatment the radio frequency energy is delivered through the gold plated, insulated needles allowing precise delivery to the dermis. There is a slight warmth and pressure in the skin during application. Your skin will be slightly pink after treatment and may feel similar to when you have been in the sun.
What results can I expect? Your skin will look plump due to the increase in thickness of the dermal tissue caused by collagen production. This will give an improvement to lines, wrinkles and crepey skin. Pigmentation patches will improve and even the tone of the skin. Improves the quality of textured skin. Stretch marks and loose skin can also be improved during a course. *individual results may vary*
How do I prepare and what is the aftercare? Pre-Treatment one week prior -Apply anti-viral cream if prone to cold sores. 3 days before -Stop using ‘active’ skincare (ie. AHA, BHA, Retinol (Vitamin A)). -Avoid direct sun exposure. -Excessive facial hair, beards and moustaches need to be clean shaven prior to treatment. -Avoid use of aftershaves and perfumes on treatment area Post Treatment: - Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours, and no sunbeds during your Dermaforce course. -Do not apply spray tan or self-tan for 2–3 weeks post treatment. -Use SPF30+ sunscreen. -Keep skin dry for 24 hours and avoid scratching -Avoid active skincare for 3–5 days after treatment. -No swimming for 24 hours -No exercise or strenuous activity that will cause sweating -Avoid heat or steam (ie. cooking/hot shower). -Do not allow pets to lick the skin. -Face masks should be disposed of and not reused. -Do not pick flaky skin. -Drink plenty of water.