Enhance Clinic UK
* Please cancel or re-arrange your appointment should you be experiencing any Covid-19 Symptoms, or you have been instructed by the NHS or the government to self-isolate in accordance with the track & trace system protocol. This also applies if you have knowingly been in contact with anyone who has had or is displaying Covid-19 Symptoms within the last 14 days.
* Please use hand sanitiser provided before entering and when you have left the treatment room.
* Please ensure you are wearing a suitable face covering when entering the premises. For some treatments, you may remove your face covering and this will be discussed with your practitioner.
* There are no toilet facilities available except in an emergency.
* All consultation forms must be completed electronically in advance of your appointment. We apologise in advance for having to reduce our appointment duration times, this is in accordance with government guidelines as we must minimise the face-to face contact time with our clients.
* Your temperature may be taken before entering the treatment room. An elevated temperature will prevent treatment being carried out.
* There are no seated waiting areas available, if you are early, please wait outside the premises or in your car.
* Please arrive for your appointment on time, do not arrive early unless you have received a message from us.
* There are strictly NO friends or family allowed onto the premises to either wait or accompany you for your appointment.
YOU MUST ATTEND ALONE.
* Please ensure you bring the minimal number of bags & coats with you as you possibly can. We would prefer no shopping bags at all.
* We reserve the right to refuse treatment at any time.
* Thank you for your patience and understanding as we adapt to the new way of working.